Rugby Oldham Webshop - Buy At
Rugby Oldham has linked up with over 90 major retailers for all of your online shopping needs. As a result, by doing your online shopping via the Rugby Oldham Webshop, we will earn commission to help us achieve our aims and objectives.
So, whether it's buying a CD/DVD from play.com or cdwow, Broadband from NTL or BT, a Credit Card from Egg, Bank Account from Lloyds TSB, Books from Amazon or online shopping at M&S or John Lewis - you will be generating vital income for your Trust.
You can even earn money for us without spending a penny!
There are many on going offer - take a look at these
Jessops is Europe’s leading specialist photo retailer. Their range includes cameras, camcorders, digital cameras, binoculars, and thousands of accessories
2% of what you spend at Jessops will be given to Rugby Oldham - A Rugby League Community Trust.
- The think credit card from The Co-operative Bank offers a range of financial and ethical benefits. It’s the perfect credit card for people who think about the bigger picture – but also want a good deal from their credit card.
Rugby Oldham - A Rugby League Community Trust will receive £15 for every accepted application.
- Book city breaks, car hire, hotels, beach holidays and last minute deals at Expedia. They’ll also recommend a destination perfectly suited to your needs.
Up to 6% of what you spend at Expedia will be given to Rugby Oldham - A Rugby League Community Trust.
· Wireless, fast and reliable broadband from BT. Options from just £8.95 for the first 6 months (£17.99 thereafter) and offers the speed and reliability you would expect from BT.
Rugby Oldham - A Rugby League Community Trust will receive £30 for every broadband subscription.
- Rugby Oldham - A Rugby League Community Trust will receive £5 every time a new customer registers and makes a groceries purchase within 30 days at ASDA.
Don’t forget there’s also 2.5% on mobile phones, contact lenses, entertainment, electricals, flowers, gifts and pharmacy too.
- In terms of coverage Vodafone is number 1 in the UK and has pioneered the development of 3G products and services.
Rugby Oldham - A Rugby League Community Trust will receive £17 for every contract phone application and £5 for each pay as you talk purchase.
- With over 14,000 products covering mens, womens and kids clothing, lingerie, homeware, electricals and gifts you’ll find what you’re looking for at Next.
Rugby Oldham can receive 2% commission and £6 for directory registrations.
If twenty people take up these offers, Rugby Oldham could earn more than £1000 without anyone even buying a thing!
Retailers & Commission
There are over 90 retailers available in your webshop so it shouldn’t be too difficult to get your supporters to make a few purchases. Some of the high street stores available include:
Marks and Spencers
Early Learning Centre
Each retailer gives between 2% and 12% commission on each purchase. The retailers are providing generous commission so that www.buy.at/RugbyOldham can generate a significant amount of money for theTrust. On average each transaction generates £2.50 per purchase for groups such as yours. Fifty purchases a month would therefore generate around £1,200 or more per year.
Thanks for your support and Happy Shopping!